Community Manager, Vivaldi Technologies (Oslo)
- Create, manage and grow the company’s presence through blogs, Twitter, Facebook, and other strategically relevant online media.
- Continually find ways to improve social media analytics through testing and new initiatives.
Analytics & Customer Experience, Someone.io (Oslo)
Someone.io is the easiest and most engaging task management app for teams built on the previous know-how from Symphonical.
- Responsible for R&D project – 1million NOK (The Research Council of Norway) & SINTEF.
- Creating a 2-way communication channel with customers and optimizing customer acquisition, activation, retention & reactivation.
- Interpreting and reporting on our KPIs to CEO and Board of Directors.
My mission is to make sure we meet our customers needs, in everything we do.
Marketing Manager, Symphonical.com (Oslo)
Norwegian start up producing a task management application
- Assume responsibility customer support.
- Develop and implement marketing campaigns via social media community management and mailing campaigns.
- Develop brand and website traffic growth and report its analytics.
- Monitor the five following Social Media channels: Pinterest, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and Google+.
- Increase Symphonical visibility in Social Media being Startup #2 in Norway.
Co-founder & Social Media Expert, OsotoWeb.com (Oslo & Zurich)
- Consulted online strategy following SoLoMo trends (Social, Local, Mobile) for entrepreneurs & small businesses.
- Developed social media strategy for Oslo Global Mobility Forum – globalmobility.no.
- Established an online presence for several businesses as for example: Expatsnorway.net and Gaspasia.com.
Project manager at Öbu – The Sustainable Business Network (Zurich)
Swiss NGO promoting sustainability among 400 corporate members – www.oebu.ch
- Liaison for French speaking members Increased membership by 200%
New members included Nestlé Suisse SA and Firmenich SA.
- Marketed Mobitool – an assessment tool focusing on sustainable mobility in companies – www.mobitool.ch
- Launched Proofit – a web-based platform featuring best green practices from 100+ companies and a global assessment tool – www.proofit.ch
The application includes themes such as resources/energy efficiency and clean technologies.
Completed project on time and within budget.
Managed team of interns.
- Co-managed update and provided technical and content support for an Environmental conformity tool focusing on ISO 14001 and EMAS.
- Implemented communication activities for Öbu in social and traditional media